Fill out our request form at the bottom of this page for an easy email referral!
Finding a highly trained and reliable child care provider at affordable rates, especially for children under age 5, can be difficult but at Caring Hands we always do our best to provide you with prepared childcare professionals in the Bay Area.
Our child care professionals offer the highest quality child care based on the latest training in child development, health and safety, first aid, CPR and nutrition. They respect and honor every family’s culture and diversity and are able to assist with Spanish language development for interested families. Ongoing training is a priority as Caring Hands providers actively participate in monthly meetings about children’s physical, cognitive, language and social development as well as learn to design fun and interactive activities for children. Providers will work with you to design childcare services and schedules that are appropriate for you and your child.
Caring Hands offers:
- Friendly and Reliable Workers
- Trained and Experienced Providers
- CPR Certification
- Affordable Rates for you and Fair Wages for Workers
- No Placement Fees
- Flexible Caregiving Arrangements
- Spanish /English speaking providers
- Sensitivity to Family Diversity
- References and Recommendation Letters
- Support for Workers and Employers
Flexible Childcare Arrangements:
Caring Hands workers can accommodate share care arrangements and are available days, evenings and weekends throughout the Bay Area to provide:
- Part-time or full-time care where one of our childcare providers comes to your home,
- Nanny shares pre-arranged by families wishing to share a provider,
- Event childcare where one or more workers provide childcare for your organization, business, or family event.
All services can be scheduled short-term, long-term, one-time, or on-call.
You may also fill out our online request form below for more information via email:
Click here to download a brochure.