- Fair Care Pledge
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas
- Hand in Hand: The Domestic Employers' Network
- Wardrobe for Opportunity
- Yelp! Caring Hands/ Manos Carinosas
- National Domestic Workers' Alliance Official Website
- Rights Begin at Home: Employment Manual
- Home Economics: The Invisible and Unregulated World of Domestic Work
- Behind Closed Doors: Report on Conditions of Domestic Workers in California
- Sample Contract - Childcare, Housecleaning, Adult/ Elder Care
- Parent's Report on Childcare
- Employee Timesheet
- Housecleaning Checklist
- AB241 Overtime Wage Law FAQ by WERC
- Paid Sick Leave Ordinance San Francisco
- Do I have to speak Spanish to hire a Caring Hands worker?
- What are the recommended wages?
- Will Caring Hands workers bring their own supplies for housecleaning?
- Who will I pay, Caring Hands or the worker that is referred?
- What is Mujeres Unidas y Activas and how does it relate to Caring Hands?
- How long has the Caring Hands Workers' Association been around?
- Where does Caring Hands find workers they refer?
- How are background checks of Caring Hands referrals handled?
- I want to be a fair and conscientious employer, where can I find support?
- Can I hire someone to care for my child as well as cook for my family and do housecleaning?
- Can Caring Hands provide help with income tax questions?
- Why should I choose Caring Hands instead of another cleaning, childcare or homecare business?